NewYears IED

Thursday, May 22, 2014

114 Weeks of The Art of Peace

This blog represents a complete Art of Peace, Practice.

For the last 114 weeks I have studied each of the stanzas by making it and a picture the wallpaper of my iPad. Reading and re-reading each stanza influenced my thoughts and each Thursday I wrote whatever showed up.

I choose not to plan, outline, fret over, or worry about any format or proper presentation. That does not mean I wasn't respectful of sharper topics, it just means that I didn't worry about perfect grammatical presentation. For me this was a big deal.

I encourage you to create your own 114 week practice. Do it however you want. Create 114 poems, words, phrases, whatever.

My life has fundamentally evolved in ways that were unimaginable to me 114 weeks ago.

Here is the PDF of the ART OF PEACE.

Thank you, O'Sensei.

Thank You, Reader.

Ben King,
OUT

5 comments:

  1. Life changing, no doubt.

    I see that it's been a couple months since this post; what are you doing for an encore?

    Thanks for including the PDF. I skimmed it and shall remember that it is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have checked this link this is really important for the people to get benefit from.

    ballistics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it sound look good. interesting blog post
    Hiyogacentre

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have gone through almost half of the pdf and this really helped me to do good in my life as now I have my own pharmaceutical website DROPSHIP-RX also now we are one of the leading Pharmacy Dropshipper and Pharmacy Wholesaler. Thank you for making people's life better.

    ReplyDelete